ENS48: Wireless Nurse Call Annunciator Following – 48 Rooms
The Flair Nurse Call Annunciator, Model ENS48, is an easy-to-install and easy-to-operate wireless emergency call system. There are 48 bright red alarm LEDs and an adjustable chime that notify caregivers when someone activates a wireless Pull Cord, Call Button or other programmed device. Each LED has a zone or room label to identify where in the facility is the call so guards or care givers can react immediately. Simple operation and information at a glance mean faster response time and higher safety ratings.
Up to five wireless devices may be programmed to each zone of the ENS48 Annunciator with just a couple of steps. The removable zone or room paper template can be customized for any facility. LEDs follow the state of the device and will automatically clear when the device is cleared. One button on the top of the Annunciator is used for silencing the sounder. All Flair Annunciators include an internal common alarm relay, UL listed power transformer and back-up battery.
The ENS48 includes an Inovonics receiver and will work with most Inovonics and other brand compatible call devices and transmitters.
- Simple, Highly Visual Alarm LEDs
- Wireless, Powered by Inovonics
- Up to five devices per zone for a total of 240 devices monitored
- Adjustable Chime for Alarm Notification
- Removable Clear Cover and Zone Identification Template
- One Touch Zone Acknowledge and Silence
- Single Common Alarm Relay Output for activating external siren or other devices
- Backup battery and power transformer included.