ENS24-F: Wireless Nurse Call Annunciator Following – 24 Rooms
The Flair Nurse Call Annunciator, Model ENS24-F, is an easy-to-install and easy-to-operate wireless emergency call system. There are 24 bright red alarm LEDs and an adjustable sounder that notify security or safety personnel when someone activates a wireless Pull Cord, Call Button or other programmed device. Each LED has a zone or room label to identify where in the facility is the call so care givers can react immediately. Simple operation and information at a glance mean faster response time and higher safety ratings.
A variety of wireless Pull Cords, Panic Buttons and Pendants may be programmed to work with the Model ENS24 Annunciator with just a couple of steps. The removable zone or room paper template can be customized for any facility. LEDs follow the state of the device and will automatically clear when the device is cleared. One button on the side of the Annunciator is used for silencing the sounder. All Flair Annunciators include an internal common alarm relay, UL listed power transformer and back-up battery.
The ENS24-F includes an Inovonics receiver and will work with most Inovonics and other brand compatible call devices and transmitters.
- Simple, Highly Visual Alarm LEDs
- Wireless, Powered by Inovonics
- Adjustable Sounder for Alarm Notification
- Removable Clear Cover and Zone Identification Template
- Internal Low-Level Battery Alarm Sounder
- One Touch Zone Acknowledge and Silence
- Single Common Alarm Relay Output for activating external siren or other devices
- Backup battery and power transformer included.