561A: Wired Recessed Nurse Call Annunciator
The Super Nurse Call Recessed Wired Annunciator, Model 561A, is an easy-to-install and easy-to-operate wired emergency call system. Simple operation and information at a glance mean faster response time and higher safety ratings.
A variety of Pull Cords, Panic Buttons, Motion Sensors and Magnetic Contacts will wire directly to the Model 503A Annunciator. The removable zone or room paper template can be customized for any facility. LEDs latch in when a device is activated. A button next to each room on the Annunciator is used for Silence and Reset (once the device is cleared). All Flair Annunciators include an internal common alarm relay and UL listed power transformer.
- Simple, Highly Visual Call LEDs
- Wired Supervised Devices
- Low Level Sounder for Call Notification
- Removable Clear Cover and Room Identification Labels
- One Touch Zone Acknowledge and Reset
- Single Common Alarm Relay Output for activating external siren or other devices